Who said spying is bad? Your competitors are like a goldmine of information that can help you analyze and judge every aspect of your SEO strategy and how you can get the most out of the SEO. They can help you boost your website’s organic traffic. Here’s a brief overview (you can download the competitor analysis template here) of the pointers you need to focus on:
- Understanding Landscape at Keyword Level
- Who their top three competitors are?
- Their Site Architecture
- Backlinking Analysis
- Social Media
- Content Gap
- Backlinks Profile Breakdown
- And what are the types of links
- How did they get them?
With a thorough competitor analysis, you get to know:
- What strategies work and what doesn’t in your industry?
- Your competitors’ weaknesses, and capitalize on them.
- Your competitors’ strengths, and replicate them.
- The overall SERP in your industry.
- What SEO tasks need to be prioritized?